There are several tools around that can help you in building a sales funnel. While many of these tools depend on what exactly you are selling, some others are essential irrespective of the products/services you are offering. Without much ado, let’s take a look at some of these tools:
You do not need to be tech savvy to build your sales funnel. There are few funnel building software you can use to make the process easier. One of such tools is Clickfunnels, which provides you with everything you need to build your sales funnel. The software offers new users a 14 day free trial with six pre-built funnels. All you are need to do is plug in your content and customize based on your preferences.
Leadpages, on the other hand, is an instant landing page builder software that allows you to choose from over 130 free mobile-responsive landing page templates. Attractively, all of these templates are drag and drop, and fully customizable.
Both software options allow you to split-test pages within the funnel, collect opt-ins and create check out pages.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
If your business involves transaction sales and is not 100% self-service, then Hubspot’s CRM is software you should consider. It is a perfect, free tool for managing each stage of your sales funnel. This software allows you to organize, track and nurture all new leads, open deals, and current customers. It also allows you to track and make reports on revenue.
However, if you are looking for a system that will scale as your company grows and has unlimited customization options, we recommend that you go for Salesforce. This tool allows you to understand the needs of your customers, solve their problems, and identify opportunities to help by managing their information and interactions with your company.
Email Marketing Software
Email marketing software allows you to collect and store leads, setup auto responder email campaigns, segment prospects based on their behaviors and much more.
Some of the best email marketing tools are:
- ActiveCampaign: This platform allows you automate marketing channels based on your leads’ personal and behavioral data. With this software, you get to automatically send newsletters and follow up with your leads/customers.
- Aweber: This tool makes it easy to send newsletters to your mailing lists en masse. It also enables you to track analytics about each of your email campaigns.
- GetResponse: This is an all-in-one online marketing platform that allows you to create and deliver compelling emails that look great on any device. This tool also allows you to automate marketing channels based on your customers’ data and behavior.
Scheduling a meeting used to be a long and sometimes excruciating process. You had to exchange multiple calls or emails with the other person to get a meeting booked. It could be even worse if you are dealing with clients over different time zone. However, with scheduling software, booking a meeting with your buyers has become much easier.
One of the best scheduling software you should consider is Calendly. It helps you schedule meetings without the need for back-and-forth emails. You also get the chance to set buffer times between meetings, prevent last minute meetings, create secret event types, and more.
Another scheduling tool you can use is ScheduleOnce. This tool allows you to embed its booking functionality directly into your funnel building software (especially Clickfunnels) using certain custom codes. Thus, your bookings will be automated and added at the right time.
Tracking and Analytics Tools
Tracking is very crucial at every stage of your sales funnel. You need to track and monitor the progress of your funnel to know when it’s working and not working. Here are few of the best tracking and analytics tools around:
- Optin form: An optin form is where prospects can fill out their details. Linking your optin to your email marketing tool will enable you to track the percentage of people visiting your website’s optin. OptinMonster allows you to use optin form as popups and provides you with stats such as impression, conversions, etc. You also get to enjoy split-testing options.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics captures accurate and actionable data which can be beneficial to your funnel. With this tool, you will be able to track visitors to your page, as well as the trends and real metrics of your website.