Just in Time Virtual Assistant is a Quality Accredited Business
AAVIP Quality Accreditation Program
Quality is the best business plan. ~John LasseterFor Virtual Industry Professionals and Virtual Business Owners to demonstrate their commitment to running a proven quality business that results in a high quality level of client services.
The Quality Virtual Business Program was developed as part of a wide consultation process within the industry. Representatives from all areas of the industry were included in the consultation process. The Quality Virtual Business Program helps the Association meet its objects of promoting ongoing professional development and setting quality benchmark standards for the industry. While there are other accreditation programs available these are linked directly to the person. This is the first program of its kind worldwide that links quality to your virtual business practices. If you sell or remove yourself from the business the quality virtual business program will still apply to the business.
Benefits of Being Quality Approved as a Virtual Business
- An audited Quality Accredited Virtual Business will receive the AAVIP Accreditation Certificate in the form of an electronic logo or badge, with link to the AAVIP dedicated page explaining the Accreditation process and what it entailed for the business. The logo is personalised with a unique code to show that the logo is attributed to your business and only be used by you.
- The Quality Accredited Virtual Business will be listed in the AAVIP Quality Program Directory for 3 years.
- The accreditation will be reviewed in 3 years to ensure that the business is still eligible to be listed in the directory and a renewal of the badge will be issued. Cost for renewal to be set by the Board of Directors as part of their planning and budgeting system. Any updates or new requirements to the quality system will need to be implemented before the badge is renewed.
4. The Quality Accreditation will be attributed to the business and should the business be sold or transferred to another owner, the accreditation will remain with the business (not the business owner). 5. The accredited current business’ owner will be eligible to be admitted into the Accreditation Mastermind Group which is held each year in conjunction with the AAVIP AGM. This meeting is for the purpose of discussing the continuous improvement of the resources that support the quality business checklist. The meeting is facilitated by approved auditors.
Model of path to Accreditation
- Blank checklist available for free download by all AAVIP members – financial and non-financial. Start Here and Now!
- Financial full members access the checklist and workbook free of charge as part of their membership payment. The workbook includes links to extensive resources to help you in submitting for application for accreditation.
- Non-financial members pay a nominal fee of $47 for the completed checklist and workbook.
- Only those who pass a full audit are eligible to show the Quality Virtual Business badge in their documentation and online. Each badge is uniquely identified and matched to your business.
- Cost for audit of provided resource sheets matched to documentation for financial full members $180 (3 payments @ $60)
- Cost for audit of checklist matched to documentation for non-financial and non-full members $240 (3 payments @ $80)
- This audit is for 3 years, after which you will be required to resubmit documentation to keep updated with our accreditation system and any changes or amendments that may have taken place.