Recently, I presented at the AAVIP 2019 Online Summit – Digital Marketing for the Future. The topic was “Keeping it Positive – Mental Health for Virtual Professionals” and although it was pitched at virtual professionals it’s important for all small business to work on their mental health.
Topics covered include
- Challenges Small Business Face
- Workplace Stress
- Strategies to help you look after your mental health
- Signs of stress – Physical & Non Physical
- Resources for Positive Mental Health
Prefer to read – here a link for that.
If you need help
If you are feeling sad for more than a few days, are lacking your usual confidence, feel hopeless, unworthy or lost, or you are tempted to self-harm or self-medicate, please take the first step.
Reach out to a trusted family member or friend.
Or call one of the organisations below:
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
- Mens’ Line Australia – 1300 78 99 78
- Salvos Care Line – 1300 36 36 22
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- In an emergency you can contact your GP or visit your local hospital.
Links and more
Download the Ahead for Business app for iOS
Download the Ahead for Business app for Android
Mental Health Screening Tool
Reading List Download – HERE
Mental health and small business – Other Apps to try
- Smiling Mind
- Mood Gym
- Sleep Ninja
- Insight Timer