Recently, I presented at the AAVIP 2019 Online Summit – Digital Marketing for the Future. The topic was “Keeping it Positive – Mental Health for Virtual Professionals” and although it was pitched at virtual professionals it’s important for all small business to work on their mental health.
Topics covered include
- Challenges Small Business Face
- Workplace Stress
- Strategies to help you look after your mental health
- Signs of stress – Physical & Non Physical
- Resources for Positive Mental Health
Prefer to read – here a link for that.
If you need help
If you are feeling sad for more than a few days, are lacking your usual confidence, feel hopeless, unworthy or lost, or you are tempted to self-harm or self-medicate, please take the first step.
Reach out to a trusted family member or friend.
Or call one of the organisations below:
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
- Mens’ Line Australia – 1300 78 99 78
- Salvos Care Line – 1300 36 36 22
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- In an emergency you can contact your GP or visit your local hospital.
Links and more
Mental health and small business – Other Apps to try
- Smiling Mind
- Mood Gym
- Sleep Ninja
- Insight Timer