How can a Virtual Assistant help me?
What is a Virtual Assistant?
“A virtual assistant or VA is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office.”
What are the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistants are contractors not employees – clients are therefore not responsible for employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits
Clients can decide when and for what tasks they require a Virtual Assistant’s services. They can be hired for specific project work or ongoing support
- There is no need to provide office space, equipment or supplies
- Payment is for 100% productive work
- You hire professional, experienced workers with a proven track record
- There’s no fee for advertising, interviewing or training a new employee
- You immediately have extra staff and support as needed
- Quick turn-around time
Virtual Assistant’s have various skill sets relating to their education, work experience and areas of interest.
Would you like to learn more about Virtual Professionals? Head over to Australian Virtual Assistants.